Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Another email from Aaron!

Hello all!
Life in Brazil is great. It has been about 44 degrees celcius all week. really hot! I have been busy busy. But it's great i love being busy! I really do! My companion and I had it out one day this week he was being very inconsiderate and selfish. And he thinks I am like his rush puppy. You know me I am always layed back ( not that I was late any where or breaking any rules.) Really in the end it is just 2 way different people trying to get along. He is a great guy and he is here to serve so anyways we are getting along better. I filled up all my time with studying the gospel and the language and he was kinda of mad at me because of that. So i guess I need to slack of a little. I don't know. Anyways we never let that get in the way of us for long we always talk about our disputes. Any how like I said things are busy. All we do is sit in class most of the day and learn, learn, learn. But really it´s not to bad. I really enjoy it. This is deffinetly the place for me! I really enjoy that hour outside playing basquete and volley ball though. The food is really good here except it is always the same. Rice and beans, Beans and rice. I am still waiting on some cookies from the first person who feels the spiritual prompting that a brother is in need! But i am fed well.

There is one problem I won´t get to write ya´ll as much as I want to because ya´ll sent me so many e-mails and I had to read them all. I can only check my e-mail once a week and I only have 45 minutes so hmmm. More mail...less e-mail! lol (I am not yelling, I am just joshing. I have got 2 letters from Michelle and one form Devin. I haven´t recieved any others. DearElder.com is a really good way to get me the letters quick.

I want to thank everybody for there support. and for there letters. Tell the Sullivans too. Tell them I will write more letters as well and on my list for next week are the Sullivans and a few others. I am going to try to write the people that i am not supposed to write on e-mail by letter so that I can be a obedient missionary.

On to spiritual matters. I am feeling the spirit everyday. It testifies to me of the truthfulness of The Book of Mormon Which testifies to me of Joseph Smith and Joseph testifies to me that Jesus Christ Lives! that his Father and our Heavenly Father Live! They are seperate beings. And the plan was from the beginning that we should have a savior and Jesus was the only one that could do it and he did it! He did it! I feel my saviors love as I testify to you of these truths. The restoration of the Church of Christ has come, we have a Prophet to lead and guide us. Today I got to go to the Campinas Temple and I was so joyful to enter the House of the Lord. The spirit dwells there and families can be sealed together FOREVER in these sacred buildings. This is what the restoration of the Church has done. It has given us those priesthood keys that are here to bind on earth so that it can be bound in heaven. I give to all of you a few scriptures to read Alma 34 ,3 Nefi 11 read these and ye shell now that The Book of Mormon testifies of Christ It really does. Pray Always my brothers and sisters of the gospel. Pray for the truth. I love all of you so much. do this---- 2 nephi 32:29
Love always!
Elder Tossey

I have sent letters to the following:
Michelle *1
Kadi Bazemore*1
Falicia *2

I promise I will do better. I haven't had a whole lot of time! Just have patience! It´s a virtue. And thank you so much Michelle and Devin for your support and your letters!GOOOOOOO! TEXAS! yay! ask mike where my quarter by quarter is!????

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks aaron i am soo glad to hear from you and will be soo excited to get your letters!! Felicia

Jamie says hi and is glad to hear from you as well.

 
At 4:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, i am gunna get a letter!!! nice to know i am thought about. I try my best to keep writting and supporting you. I will try to send some home made cookies soon.
love always
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home