Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Aaron's Birthday

Hey All! I am doing great.

Crazy to think there is only less than 4 months left. I am not Trunky at all!!!! I am scared to death. I have no idea what I will do. I feel the only thing I know a little bit of is missionary work.

My Birthday is on the 11th of September. I have already gotten a few post cards from Michelle Sosa and my mom. I can now legally buy a beer for myself, but that is out of the question. I can now enter into clubs and that is not an option for me. What is so good about being old? Nothing!I wish we could stay 20 forever. There is one good thing though. Marraige in the temple!!!!

My companion´s name is Elder Lee.. He is Tawainesse. He is teaching me Manderin. It is really cool and I am learning fast. He is from Cali.

Well I am going to get going
love you all!
Elder Tossey

Any one that wants to leave comments on here for Aaron for his birthday, I'll email them to him tomorrow. ~Laura

2 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Débora said...

Dear Elder Tossey,

Hey, se eu soubesse que seu aniversário era hoje teria lhe dado um presente no sábado! =)
Mas, de qualquer maneira, PARABÉNS! Desejo muito sua felicidade não só hoje, mas sempre!
Vc falou dos seus 20 anos..hahaha.. aqui no Brasil a maioridade é com 18!!
Bem, lhe desejo tudo de bom nesse dia especial!

Com carinho.

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Elder! I cant believe I let yesterday go by and forgot to post a birthday wish for you. I hope its not too late for your sister to email this another time. I Think of you often and your always in my prayers. I see your smile and eyes...I know you are having the best time of your life. I wish I could give you a big birthday hug, but it will have to wait till January :) I have enjoyed your letters so much. You are a spiritual giant! You teach us all so much just through your dedication to your calling and to the Lord. I have always known you were special. You have that glow about you. President Austin mentioned how you would win the hearts of many because of your smile. It is gentle, loving, humble...it is truly a gift you were given. You will always be a great man in my families eyes. We love you and want many great things for your future. You are like my son...your like a grandson to my parents. My parents love you so much. They know your heart as well. I want nothing more for your birthday than happiness. And I know you are happy in your service. Thanks so much for the great example you have always been to me. The other day, my thoughts reflected to a time when you got our family to play charades. Which was a miracle. You have a sweet persuasive nature. Never loose that gift and charm about you. It will take you far as a husband, parent and in the working world to come in your future. And will always be a great asset in teaching the gospel. I love you Elder Tossey. Always have, always will. Happy Bithday! I would sing...but, it could be scarey. :) Hope you had a great day yesterday! Love you so much! Gina ...mom :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home