Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Pion zone leader"

Hello all! How are you all doing? I am doing great!

I have been working hard. In the last 6 weeks I have been transferred 3 times. They gave me a nick name. I am "the pion zone leader".

Many miracles have happened. I am thankful to have been an eye witness of that. I am now in Pirituba. I arrived today. There is alot to do. I believe I will be here for a little while.

I will be home on the 3rd of January for those who are wanting to know. I am happy and I have grown daily. Stay strong friends and bretheren. Be the best you can be and choose the right.
1 Chr 16:11

Love you all,
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Débora said...

Hi Elder Tossey!

Foi bom te ver em Pirituba =)
Continue firme!!


Acho que você ainda volta pra Sorocaba, vc vai ver..

Até mais

 

Post a Comment

<< Home