Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Transfers again!

Hey All! How is life? I am doing great.

We had transfers today and I will be staying here in Paineiras for 6 more weeks, that will make 7 weeks. I am getting to train a new American Elder. He is a neat guy from Murray Utah. I am excited. We should have a good transfer.

I have been working hard and searching for the mysteries of God. The scriptures are full of Light and Truth. The word of God is infinite in quantity and in power. I have sought a stronger testimony of Christ and have found time and time again a quiet wisper to my heart of his truthfulness, He lives! He is not just in the air or in our hearts, his influence is. But he is a living being. He shall come again. If you have not seen many of the signs maybe you should look again.

The world is getting worse! I have seen people change there lives completely finding the truth that has been restored to the earth through living prophets and apostles of our days. It is truth. The Restoration of the gospel itself it is a sign of the second comming (Acts 3:21). He shall come again and the only thing we can do to be prepared is be obedient, repent and be baptized by the baptism of Christ to the recieveing of the Holy Ghost, then keep going!

I love our savior and I love each and every one of you. The Lord God loves you and has a personal plan for each one of you.

Love all
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Small world....steven is in Murray utah right now living there and working....and your new comp. is from there. I wonder if he would know him? In the gospel it just stays connected in a big way. :) Its awesome to see how great your doing and how the work is going there. Keep it up Elder! WE PRAY FOR YOU ALWAYS. Gina....mom... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home