Friday, October 13, 2006

Brasil is doing great!

Hello All! How is the world? I hope it is well.

I got a letter from Kyle McWilliams. He said he got bored with college and now he has joined the Army and is wanting to be come a green Beret. GOODLUCK Kyle! I´ll write before too long.

I got a few other letters, from some of my friends. Thank you Michelle, Kadi and Lesty.

Brasil is doing great! I am doing great. I am happy as every. Time is flying by. My new companion is amazing. He is really obedient and is helping me out alot! =) We will see what happens with the work. It will be great! Just want all of you to know I love you! I will be sending more pictures home soon!
Love
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 8:49 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Again, sorry this is so late. I'll get back on track next week. Work has been hectic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home