Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Miracles

Hello all.

How is it going. I hope you are still looking for the letters I send. And also at the great website my sister keeps up with.

I am doing great and living like a champ. Learning and growing and changing. The area of Fransisco Morato is doing well. We are working with a great many number of people. They are progressing and are happy. I am privledged to be here to see the miracles wrought by the hand of the Lord." If you are not seeing miracles you are blind because of your Faithlessness"

In Ether 12:18 teaches that we canĀ“t see miracles until we excercise faith. Now is up to you to see the oppurtunities to excercise your faith and to do.

I love you all and wish you Happiness and your quest.Thank all of you for your support. How greatful I am you know not.

Love
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And.... how greatful we are for your example. Your letters continue to bless our lives.
Love, Gina...mom :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home