Thursday, July 13, 2006

Transferring again!

Wow! What a busy past view days!

Transferers came and I am again transfered. I am in my new area with my new companion who seems extremely awesome! I am doing great. I recieved 2 big packages today one from my loving sister who is my missionary physical therapist and also a I think one from the Yazies and Sister Phillips I haven't found a name on it yet! It has alot of good snacks inside. I also recieved my package from Michelle. Which was a GREAT treat! "It smelled familiar".

My companion and I are opening an area called Fransisco Morato. I am excited. But as I have experienced I know that it will be hard work! I don't know what the deal is with me and opening areas. I know that this will be a great moment of my life here in this area with this companion. I am really excited. I was really sad to be leaving the families we had been teaching and some of the families of the Church. . =) Back to the diligent work. I love my last companion but I am not a walker. I am a runner.

I loved the pictures of my sisters and brother in laws and especially of my silly nephews, thank you Julie!

The thought I have is a thought I have learned in my last area. Obedience is a pattern, and starts when you wake up. Disobedience is confusion. IF YOU feel YOUR LIFE IS Chaos Change repent and put things in order with obedience. Remember, don't forget or in other words don't fall in to apostasy. Remember that Knowledge plus diligence and obedience = blessings. While knowledge with out diligence and obedience = curse!. But it starts with pure testimony that we can recieve revelation through the Holy Ghost. I am sorry this letter is quick but I home only a little time.

Catie Phillips I am so glad that you went to EFY and felt The power of the love of God through the strong Spirit which was there. I know the feeling. THhnk you for going!
Love all of you bunches,
Elder Tossey

PS Will write next week.

2 Comments:

At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

 
At 2:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home