Thursday, August 03, 2006

Having the time of my life!

Hey all another short one! The days and weeks are flying by. I am having the time of my life learning and changing. I am so thankful for the Gospel in my life and the happiness I feel while doing this great work of the Lord. I know that our families can be together for ever. In fact it is a major part of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We are working with alot of people and have alot to do more than we can handle right now but we will go and do any how. I know that God lives and he answers prayers!
Love
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 10:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its good to know you are staying busy and having the time of your life. these will be 2 years of your life that you will never regret. keep doing what your doing. Pray for you always.
Love ya
michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home