Friday, August 18, 2006

Working hard!!

How is everybody? I didnĀ“t write a group letter last week because we were in a rush! But all is well!

We are working hard. I am soooooo tired! It is really hard to get up in the mornings. The hills are wearing me out! But I am becoming strong!

I am learning how to deal with complicated people! I am learning how to control my attitude in times of pressure. I am also learning many mysteries of God. Everyday in my scripture study I am learning more. Learning just how perfect the gospel of Jesus Christ is! I am loving every bit of it. Happy, happy, happy.

I do miss all of you alot and am keeping a good journal so I can tell you all about my experience here with the great people of Brasil! I am seeng many miracles. Especially in the hearts of the people. They are leaving the world and coming unto our Savior Jesus Christ. Estabilishing Zion is not easy but it is an amazing esperience!

I have recieved a few packages and cards and want to say thanks to those who are supporting me! If you knew what good examples many of you are to me in consitancy. I love you all and hope that you may find peace within your families and homes, in the midst of this cruel world!

Love,
Elder Tossey
Doctine and covenants 86

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home