Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Working in the vineyard of the Lord

Hey all!
How are you all?I am doing great! Learing alot.

We had a conference on my B-day with an Apostle of God. WIth Elder Utchdorf. His testimony was amazing and it strengthend mine. I recieved great treasures of knowledge and wisdom and testimony on my B-day. Great day.

Thank all of you for your presents and cards and love that was sent to me. I couldn´t have better friends!

As I am out here working in the vineyard of the Lord. I have been extremely blessed in the past months. I see things I never would have seen and have esperienced many things as well. Good and bad, but in the end all are good, for me. I have been called to reflect on the night I recieved a testimony of my Savior and my Heavenly Father. How sweet were the answers to the many questions I had. The answers I recieved by the Holy Ghost broght me to where I am today, in the mission field helping others recieve the same answers. Many think it is a sacrifice to be here on the mission for 2 years of my life. But it is a honor and a privledge to try to give back just a little, but it never fails the Lord still blesses me, so as it is. The only impossible thing in the world, is to payback our loving Heavenly Father. Thankful I am, a testimony I am.
I love you all! Don´t forget to be greatful. (Mosiah 4)

Love
Elder Tossey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home