Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Exercise of Faith

Hello all.
Things here in Amador Bueno are going. It is pretty tough for me right now. I am having another opportunity to exercise my faith. =)

I donĀ“t have alot to say, except that I love all of you.

Here is my Spiritual thought."blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of God"-Jesus Christ-Matthew

If you stay humble you can be taught by the Spirit, through word and deed or in other words the will of God and experience. What is humble? It is leaning not to your own understanding, and acknowledging the will of the Lord. If you only think you are doing the will of the Lord check again.

Love,
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remember the Foot Prints in the Sand story....Tough times will come and when you dont think you will make it any longer, you will realize you already DID! I know what ever it is, you will triumph over it. That is who Elder Tossey is. Our prayers are with you! We love you so much! Hang tough, with the Lords help all things are and will be possible. Love you so much! Gina....mom :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home