Friday, July 07, 2006

Learning and Change

How is it going, everyone? All is well here.

Learning as I change and changing as I learn. I am glad to hear so many good things from home =)

I recieved some good letters this week including one from my brother, Elder Jared Sullivan. What a champ. He has grown so much. I don´t have alot to say.

hmm

Oh, I have been a little sick this week, not alot. I think it was something I ate! Figure that.

Transfers are coming up. And that´s about it. I'm thankful for all the support I am getting from my friends and famil(ies). You should see the support I get. I have it all on paper!

I love you all and wish you the best. Remember "obedience is the first law in heaven". It is the way we show our love for our heavenly Father and our Savior, Jesus Christ. Besides they are ther for a good spiritual reason.If you keep the commandments I know you will be blessed. Remember that were are better today than yesterday and worst than tomorrow. Here a little there a little as the Book of Mormon says. Or as the Bible says. Line upon line and precept upon precept.

I love you all and am grateful!
ElderTossey

2 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

its great to know that you have so much support but i would have never doubted that. you are loved so much. your comment is so true "we are better today than yesterday and worst then tomorrow." we just have to remember that and keep going. life is a trial mile by mile. but life is a since, inch by inch. you are so blessed, remember that. you sound like you are doing good. you are in my thoughts and prayers.
love ya always,
michelle

 
At 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home