Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Busy, busy!!

Hey ! How are you all!

I want all to know that I have another Nephew!!!!!!!!!! Another boy hahaha. Don´t worry men the boys may rule over the world soon through the Gray family! Julie had her baby 5:44 am on September 8th. What joy! =)

I am doing great here! Working hard. Many things have changed in the mission, many good changes. Transfers are next week. I am pretty sure one of us will we leaving this transfer. We are doing great here. We have some things to plan so it can be way better! I am blessed to be where I am at.
Well i don´t know what else to say with the little time I have. S
o fique shique!

Love,
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Sorry this is getting out a week late, I was pretty sick at the end of last week and am just getting caught up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home