Monday, February 20, 2006

Info on how Aaron lives

This is a portion of an email Aaron sent me when I asked him some questions about his life in Brazil....

Well life here at the MTC is great. It is really busy and the food is good. I haven´t had to pay any taxes on the 1 package I recieved. I live in a room with six other missionaries. When I get to the field I will be in an apartment. I will not drive, nor do I want to! It is crazy out there you, should see the chaos! My 2 years started the day I left home. but...it´ll will probably be a little less than 2 years since my visa only last 2 years. I do need a new jump rope though if i could get you to send me 2 pretty good jumpromes with the bearings you know? I would like 2 because a sister missionary in my district wants one. I broke mine it was a cheapy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home