Wednesday, March 08, 2006

First Day in the Field!!!

Hey everybody. How are you? All is well here! I have had the longest day! I don´t mind. It´s great and all is well. I am with my new companion. We have great responsibility in the area because we are opening this area. It´s amazing! Obviously neither one of us knows much about this area! lol. He is Brazilian. He is also a convert to the church. He has such a strong testmony. We have so much in common. He speaks very good Portuguese! I can tell we wil have no problems getting along.

I also met our Mission President. ALL the greenies went to the very nice house and ate lunch yesterday! It was so good. Best of all, though, our president of the mission is so, so, so, so smart. Wow. He showed us how God is infinite and eternal compared with our purpose as missionaries. It was amazing! I don´t have alot of time! There is alot of work required in opening an area. We have a meeting tonight with the Ward Mission Leader. Great is the work of the Lord! I will give all I have to the work. Giving my life if nessecary!

I hope everybody is well. I am not sure about Mother's day right now. When is Mother's day? They don´t have that here in Brazil. Lol, silly question but I really don´t know! I am greatful for this work and His glory. I wish all the best and hope all may find peace in the scriptures, in prayer and in the thought of OUR Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
Love you all!
LoveElder Tossey

P.S. I did recieve 17 letters today at the MTC. Cool HUH? Anyways I did get your letters Lesty Lou. I want to thank everybody for there support and prayers. Pray for those future missionaries. The prophet says we need more!

2 Comments:

At 4:56 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Sheri Sullivan, I asked Aaron about the package and letter, but he didn't say anything about it since he was in a hurry. I'll ask him again in my email next week.

 
At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You finally got into the field! Thats so exciting. I hope you and your new comp. are getting along. It's funny how missionaries always get less and less time to write. My brothers seem to never have any time. But your letters are still really good though. You got 17 letters in one day!!! WOW!!! You must be loved a lot! You are in my thoughts and prayer.
Love Always
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home