Wednesday, March 15, 2006

A hard week

Hey All!
Things are great here! I am totally worn out. This week has been extremely hard. Since we are opening this area we have been working over time because there was nothing to start with as far as refferals and investigators. We are now teaching some lovely families. I am very excited to see what happens here. I don´t know why they chose me to come here to open the area for my first area...you would think they would send somebody that had experience.

My companion and I are like twins in the gospel. He is an amazing guy. I am lucky to have him. As far as living well it could be better. We sacrifice meal time alot to teach or contact. But we bought alot of food today so maybe it won´t be so bad this week. He is just a little guy and doesn´t need much. lol. I am loving this work. I have already learned so much and am striving to work, work, work.

I only have one thought this week because of time ( we have to go teach a family right now) Here is the thought. " He only ask that we spend a little time with him in gethsemane." Jesus Christ is the center point. He is our light. Walk in obedience strait to the light. It is not easy. You will suffer, you will cry! But in the end will be your prize. Eternal life is not easy but it is worth it!

Love,
Elder Tossey

1 Comments:

At 2:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it." There is a poster with the picture of the savior and that quote in the foyer of my ward building. I love that quote!

Kadi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home