Wednesday, April 12, 2006

General Conference

hello all!
What is up in The USA and Australia? Brasil is as crazy as ever! One of the Elders that lives with us got hit by a car yesterday. The car was like really far from them and it honked its horn and swerved toward them and sped up too! We have alot of incidents like that. We have to be very careful.

We had Zone conference this week on Friday. I recieved my sisters package and a bunch of letters! Thank you all for your support. I will do my best to write all of you back...but be patient the only day I can write is Wednesdays and I don´t have alot of time even then! Thank you so much Laura for the jumprope and the goods! Sister Pearson liked her jump rope as well! She said thanks! I don´t know how you want me to pay you back though... =) Just let me know.

We went shopping again today! It was great! We went to this place that sells in bulk and I bought about 55r$ in food. It was good. I also ate at this amazing bar-b-q place that like brings meat around on a plate and serves it to you as you want it. It was like all you could eat steak. I will probably die of cholesterol tomorrow! Lol. I ate alot! I really miss steak.

Juliana and Belmiro are going to marry so we are helping them plan and we will baptise them soon after! They are really good! We hope to strengthen them alot before that time! To make sure they have a testimony of the restored truth! We are still working with Luiza.

Wow. General Conference was amazing huh! I loved it! Oh how I love our prophet! He truly is a prophet of God! He speaks to every nation! I have been studying so much about love. Love is amazing isn´t it. Love is what made Christ our savior. Love is why our heavenly father created the plan of salvation! Love is that substance that never perishes. It is more important for us to have charity than any other quality. Blessed be the Name of Our loving heavenly Father!

I recieveid male from:
Devin
Wesley
Susan 3
The Hollands
Felicia
Laura
Michelle and her Grandparents 2 each
I think that is it.

Thank all of you so much for your support and love!I hope to write more next week.
Love all of you so much
Love,
Elder tossey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home