Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Brazilian BBQ

Hey all! How is life in the USA? good. Things here in Brasil, or Sao Paulo shall I say, are better than last week but still pretty rough.

We had Zone conference last week and the President of the mission taught alot about revelation. It was very Interesting. We all need to recieve light or revelation. We can all recieve and we can all be partaking of the light. Which can be added upon and added upon. So I don´t want to ever hear anybody say that they know it all or I don´t want any body to think that you can´t learn more. Especially in the Gospel point of view.

I can´t write much. My missionary buddies are waiting on me. We are going to eat Brazilian BBQ which is great!. I am excited. I want all of you to know I love you and I want everybody to write me by (e-mail For Family) Or by (mail for others) to tell me what the have had revealed unto to them in scripture study and in prayer this week.

We have transfers next week so I might get transfered this next week. We will seeMore from Brasil. Later.
Love,
Elder Tossey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home