Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Chora Menino, scripture studies, packages/letters

Hey all!
How are you all doing? I am well. Looking forward to talking with the family on the 14th. =) It will be great! I recieved some mail and a package but I haven´t gotten by the office to see who they are from. I will go there on Monday!

My new companion and I are well. He is alot different then I . We get along ok. But we have some things we need to work out. I miss my trainer alot. Chora Menino (Crying baby) is well.

My scripture studys are well. There just isn´t enough time. 1 hour of personal study in the mornings isn´t enough. But wow, I do recieve alot of the truth during that time. I know that if everybody will make time for 15 minutes of scripture study a day, they will find more light in the ever darkening world. I PROMISE THIS!!!!

It's still pretty hot here in Sao Paulo but it is a little cooler. Learning alot about love and patience still. Trying to apply this love attribute is hard. I know...but I love the feelings I get from my efforts. The success is more sweet too! The Lord Loves us and he is gathering his sheep. Jesus said that" everyone who says Lord, Lord will enter the kingdom of God, but only he that does the will of the father." (I think Matt 7:29) How is this will given to us? Throught his prophets!AMos 3:7 -"surely the lord God will do notheing but revealeth his secrets unto his servants the prophets" Jesus also said. Jerusalem, Jerusalem ye wicked and perverse people how many times have I tried to gather this people. How does the Lord gather his people many times when he has only visited the earth once? He does this through revelation. Given to his prophets. I testify God is the same yesterday today and forever! He sent His Son to us who was rejected. He also calls his prophets for us, who also are rejected. We all have the same oppurtunity to listen to the prophet of our day. He is 96 years old and he loves us and he guides us. Do as Jesus said and give ear to His words which are spoken through a prophet as they were in the past. If you give ear to a good seed it will grow in your heart and will bring a "mighty change" , if it is bad it will not grow bringing that "mighty change". Don´t just hear but hearken, and do! The Prophets says every person in the church needs a calling, a friend and nourishing with the Good word of God. Excercise your faith as if you were trying to win the olympics!

I love you all and am thankful for your letters, love and support. I am sorry I can´t write all of you as much as I would like but there is enough time after the mission! =)

Now, I go to do "the will of my Father which is in Heaven!"!

Love, Elder Tossey
Don´t cast a stone ,but LOVE, and block the stones! =)

1 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Laura said...

Aaron is going to try to call at 1 pm on Mother's Day at Leesburg General Store and said that he will only have about 1 hour to talk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home